viernes, 10 de julio de 2009

PA la WEB


I been working in my website like...... FOR EVER!!!!! and this are the last designs!!!

I checked A LOT of artist, painter websites and *OF COURSE* what I wanted was: 1)too expensive 2)too dificult 3)too much for the website that i imagine (it seem that my imagination doesnt give a *^%% of the mechanics of web design)

SOOOoooo because Im easy distracted, time pass and the website got stuck in Limbo.

Now that I think of it.....

I almost prefer a Blog....

just like this...

1 comentario:

  1. blogs are cool, and easier to maintain than websites, they offer more free features and are better indexed in search engines such as google, actually... i don't know why on earth I'm a web designer at all...

    by the way, your designs for the site that was not are really cool!

    ResponderEliminar