viernes, 10 de julio de 2009

Yesterday

So Yesterday I finished with the first edition of the Virgins and Saints concept.

Walking around Madrid I notice new artist, some urban art that its really advertising, urban art poets and the stupid publicity guys who keep stamping their concerts, discos and whatever promotions over EVERYTHING!!!!! (Yep Im starting to really hate this guys)

Anyway!!!!
There one artist that I really liked his work, they were drawings...kind of Manga with imagination, control and style. The drawing of a fish on the waves??? The drawing had his name and website (It was myspace!!!) really BIG and I didnt write it because I though I would remember....

not a clue..

I dont know why I keep fooling myself w my almost inexistent memory :S

Next time Im gonna write it and take a picture!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario